- 1 box (14oz.) Community Grains Old World White Gomiti
- large head of broccoli, cut into bit size florets
- 1½ roasted chicken meat
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Community Grains flour
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1¾ cups milk
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1¾ sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated + ½ cup for topping
- ¼ bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 375° and grease a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- In large pot cook pasta until it is just underdone. Halfway through cooking, add broccoli to pasta. Drain.
- While waiting for water to boil: in large pot on medium heat cook onion in butter until soft.
Add flour. Stir to combine.
Add milk and chicken broth.
Allow mixture to come to a gentle boil and thicken slightly.
Remove from heat and add cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Add chicken, pasta, and broccoli to cheese. Mix gently until pasta is well coated and pour into a baking dish.
- Top with breadcrumbs and ½ cup Parmesan.
- Bake for 25-30 until top begins to brown slightly.