Our pasta recipes are divided into the different types of flours used in making the pasta. Because each wheat has its own flavor profile, we like to use a sauce that will compliment that flavor. However, our pastas are delicious served with your favorite sauce.
Want to try your hand at making your own pasta? Check our our amazing chef friend Francis-Olive’s recipe for Community Grains hard red winter wheat pappardelle, posted on her blog Farm to Table Geek. It’s full of beautiful pictures too!
Hard Red Winter Wheat Pasta
Hard Amber Durum Pasta
- Fusilli with Chicken and Castelvetrano Olives
- Fusilli with Potatoes, Peppers & Aioli
- Gomiti with Butternut Squash & Ricotta Cheese
- Gomiti & Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli
- IP Fettuccine with Fresh Tomato Conserva
- Pappardelle with Arugula Pesto and Corn
- Wheelies & Cheese
- Torie’s Pasta Salad
- Pasta with Lemon Sauce